Communicate Purpose Master Class
The Art of purposeful Communication to inspire transformation.
25 April 2018, 09:00 – 12:00, Dublin;
Price: €235 or €200 if fully paid by 23 March 2018
Every 3 paid bookings create a free place for a Leader in a registered charity.
A pre-class questionnaire ensures the Master Class is tailored to your real-life scenarios and challenges.
To transform the way you ‘do-things’ in your organisation, to inspire your people to trust new ways, you need Leadership with Purpose. Why you organisation, your team or you do what you do may not be clear to those relying on it. And maybe not even to yourself.
This Master Class will facilitate you finding clarity of Purpose in clear, simple and inspiring ways to communicate. It explains how Purpose drives Strategic transformation and sustainable Cultural change.
This programme is run by Petra Costigan-Oorthuijs
Who will benefit from attending?
People with Leadership responsibility who need to inspire others, direct and indirect, into a sustainable transformation of behaviours. Particularly fitting those who lead organisational change programmes.
What will you learn?
- Create the story of your Purpose and use these techniques to refresh the story again and again – keeping it alive, dynamic and relevant
- A simple approach to remain Strategic in your thinking and your actions
- Evoke real Cultural Transformation
- Communicate Leadership Behaviours
- Developing Leadership behaviours for yourself and others
- Unite body, voice and speech to create Purposeful communication
- Ensure the Purpose of your communication is being received by the direct and indirect audiences
- Learn how to use a Strategic Communication Map
What dates and where is it on?
25 April 2018, 09:00 – 12:00 in Dublin
How to book a place
The fee is €235 or €200 if fully paid by 23 March 2018; includes handouts and refreshments (There is currently 0% VAT on training services.) Every 3 paid bookings create a free place for a Leader in a registered charity.